Avoid Copy Paste

Monday, December 14, 2009

मला बोलायाचे आहे (I want to talk)

This day is one of those where you feel like talking to somebody. Somebody, to whom who can say whatever you want without worrying about anything. Somebody who will just listen and talk to you, no matter what the subject is. Somebody, like a very old friend or a total stranger.
I want to talk and the bad part of it is, I made 10 calls and all in vain, some are asleep, some are no reachable and some are just not picking up. So, here I am, dying to talk and nobody is there to listen. However, I have paper and pen (thanks to my habit); hence, I decided to just write out this feeling.

अस लिहून काढल की बर वाटत. असं काही झाल ना की मग आपण किती lonely, आपल्याला कुणीच नाही, वगैरे वगैरे वाटायला लागत. मला माहीतिये, ही एक phase आहे. एक छान झोप झाली भरपेट जेवलो किंवा आणखी काही मनासारखा झालं की ती संपून जाणार आहे. पण ती हुरहुर आणि phase वाईट असते. प्रत्येक क्षण संदीपच्या कवितेसारखा "रेंगाळत रेंगाळत" जात असतो. लहानपणी अर्थशास्त्राच्या पुस्तकात व्याख्या वाचली होती "मनुष्य हा समाजशील प्राणी आहे. तो समाजात जगतो, वाढतो, विचार करतो. त्याचे समाजातील इतर घटकांशी संबंध येत असतात...". हे असं काही feeling आल की खात्री पटते आपण मनुष्य असल्याची आणि त्याचबरोबर "communicate" ह्या क्रियापदाचा (Transmit thoughts or feelings) हा अर्थही पटतो. This is exactly what I am missing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment